Saturday, June 26, 2010

May Recap

I realized that I didn't ever finish posting May pictures...so here they are!!
On Mother's Day we went to the Great Wolf Lodge! The kids had been begging to go there since we went last summer, and since we live so close now, we decided to do it! We had so much fun swimming and just spending this time together as a family.

Joel & is tall enough to go on a couple of the big slides so Greg & I took turns going with him. That is us coming out of the blue slide!


These are the slides that Maren could go on...you have to brave the dumping bucket while you wait in line, but they are really fun and Maren loved to go down them!
I am so blessed to have these great kids...

I love the juxtaposition of Maren wearing a princess dress while playing soccer.

More crazy Maren hair...


We found this great Sudoku game at a garage sale (.25!). Joel loves to play it!

I found these silly pictures on my camera...


We had been wanting to plant flowers and vegetables but the rain wouldn't stop! One Sunday evening the sun came out at about 7:30pm so we went out and got it all done! We planted these flower pots and in the planter on the right are a bunch of snap peas. I didn't take pictures, but we also have some tomatoes, strawberries, marionberries and raspberries.


0 comments: