I am the mom of two amazing kids and wife (for 10 years!) to my wonderful husband Greg. I love to scrapbook, read and do anything crafty. This is one of my two blogs, one for my family photos and one for my creative side.
Maren & Kylie took a ballet class this spring...so fun and SO cute. They LOVED it. They are both signed up for another one that starts next week...
It's hard to get good pics through the window, but I thought these were pretty cute anyway..
I also took a bunch of her at home one day...she puts all her stuff on and does a ballet show in the hall a couple of times a week. In these pictures she's wearing a darling headband that we made from a kit that Lisa gave her (thank you Lisa!).
I can't get enough of these pictures of her dancing - even though they are blurry, I love the movement and she is just so focused and full of joy...beautiful.
0 comments:
Post a Comment