Joel's birthday is today, but we had his party last Sunday...it was a very fun party and a great group of kids and parents!

Here's the kids - we walked to the park for part of it...don't they all look cute in their citrius colors? (except for Conner, he was the rebel).

Here's some of the decorations...I made that banner!

The goodie bags....

We brought some of those parachute guys for the kids to play with at the park...unfortunately they had to be tied together...these dedicated parents tied those little parachutes to the guys for about 1/2 hour!

We Mom's had fun chatting and watching the kids play...

Walking home from the park...Joel is the center of attention - as it should be on his Birthday!

Joel doesn't like cake, so here's his cookie cake! I found these great candles at Target and they worked perfectly!


Joel got lots of fun presents from his friends...thank you everyone!
Happy Birthday Joel! You are our favorite boy and such a joy to us. We love you!!
1 comments:
I came and looked at the banner again! LOVE it! Your house it so cute...I wish you could come help me with mine. I ran out of steam on the picture front, so some walls are done and some are completely bare. Anyway, cute banner, and Maren's is so cute too!
Post a Comment