Friday, May 07, 2010

March catch-up...Portland!

Yes, I am WAY behind in posting pictures! I am going to try to get caught up in the next couple of days. Here are pictures of a quick trip to Portland that the kids & I took while Greg was in San Deigo for a conference.

Mimi & Uncle Jack - Jack is my mom's Uncle, so he's my Great uncle and the kids' Great-Great uncle! It fits him because he REALLY is GREAT!!

Carolyn had us over for a yummy lunch and a fun painting project.


I know this picture is blurry, but look at all the fun paper the kids made! Mimi and I made some, too...so fun!

All the handmade paper

Bed time is way more fun at Mimi's house...

Joel is so good at making big long domino designs...Mimi and I both tried to "help" and ended up knocking the whole thing over. :(

And...this is Maren the day after doing "color your own tattoos" with Carolyn. It seemed like a good idea, but as she slept (with her hand under her face), it rubbed right off onto her face!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: