Here are a bunch of pictures from April...starting with more funny hair from Maren!
Her face is so expressive...I can see her in drama already!
Joel has Green eyes?! Remember when they were so bright blue? Some days they are more on the blue side, but there are just as many days where they are green like this. He is looking more like Greg as he gets older!
Grammie & Grandaddy came over for a little visit - Maren had fun climbing around on the couch where Grammie was sitting and then sitting with her and showing her the balloon. It was nice to see Grammie smiling and interacting with her.
7-layer sandwich: couch, pillows, boy, blanket, pillows, girl, blanket.
Greg took the kids on an adventure one Saturday afternoon. There is a great spot by the river in Orting where they can ride their bikes, play by the water and explore!



(don't know why this one is sideways...)



Look at those lashes...and we thought Joel was the only one!
There is also a little dirt bike course that Joel likes to ride on. He is really fast! If I knew how to do video on this, I would post it!
A little trip to the Zoo...the peacock was showing off today!
Joel's class did a little program during church one Sunday...all the kids wore these fish shirts that they made!! Aren't they cool?
Silly kids...I love to see them play and laugh together.

Helping to make Banana bread muffins
Maren & I got to go on a field trip with Joel to a Dance Studio. They did tumbling and some songs with motions (like hokey pokey, etc.) It was really fun! The not so fun part was when we found out we had a flat tire right afterward! :( 
We also spent a weekend in Portland to visit family - including my brother Kevin his girlfriend Lisa, and their friend John, who were in town from LA.
Grandma has fun mini-mugs for hot chocolate...yummy!

We got to see Dean (and Dave & Beka!) one evening. These three had a lot of fun together (a little too much fun, maybe!).


1 comments:
Great recap! I love seeing all that you've been up to after we've talked about it! Love you!
Post a Comment