Thursday, October 22, 2009

More House Pictures

Finally, I am getting around to updating our blog...sorry it has been so long! Here are a bunch of pictures of our house.Maren's room
Kitchen, from living room
living room, from kitchen (the kitchen and living rooms are odd shapes, so it's hard to get good pictures...)
Joel's room
My closet!
Front door and hall, from upstairs
Master bedroom
Dining room (right next to the kitchen)
Craft closet - we bought this dining room table at Ikea and Greg added the shelves. I LOVE it.
I am so excited to have this space where I can leave projects out and it won't get in the way!
My work desk. This is the same room as the scrap desk. There is also another hutch in here with our "home" computer on it. It's cozy, but very functional. Once again, we spend a lot of time in this room!!


1 comments:

Ankeney Tribe said...

Yay! So fun to see more of your house!! It looks GREAT! Is that a new curtain in Maren's room, or did you already have that?