Thanks to Ruth we have a couple of pictures from move-in day...thanks Ruth!

This is one of the side-yards...it goes all the way around the back of the house (like a "U"), and it's about this wide all the way around too! Ok, maybe a little wider in the back.
This is what's in the other end of the "U"...a cute little play house that has little bunk beds!!They came and tore out the rotting, broken "porch" so now you just step up into the little house.
I'm sure our neighbors were glad to see this thing pull up! It may not look like much, but it's a great car, and best of all, it was FREE!


Yes, our bed required a separate trailor and a trip to Olympia...that's a story for another time.

Do you see that lovely appliance on the right? Yes, it is a dishwasher!! Our first one! I think I ran it 4 times the first day. It's great.

Ruth had fun getting beds set up... :)

The fish traveled in style...they acutally lived in this for almost a week! But even the corals survived and everyone is happy back in their tank now.

Part of the moving crew - Next to Greg is Ted, then Todd & Tab (boy do we feel like the odd couple - not starting with "T"...kind of like when Greg lived in a house with 3 Matts!)

This is the back deck. Thank you Connie for the touch of color in the planter! (You can't really tell, but they are holding hands in this picture. So cute. Ruth may have prompted them to do that.) :)
I will post more pictures of the house once we get it looking all Better Homes & Gardens...may be a while. :)


3 comments:
Oh, Jen what a great update! I love the new house and can't wait to see more pics. Wow, what a great re-cap of your time in Boise. I felt all nostalgic as I looked at all the fun friends and good times that were a part of your Boise life. What a blessing to have had a good experience and now onto what's next. We will be praying you along. For a great church home, new friendships and a good time of settling-in as a family. Bless you friend! Again, it's a beautiful day here in Chicagoland and I wish you were here to enjoy a pumkin-spice latte and a good walk. Love ya!
Yay! I loved looking at all the pictures!! Thanks for doing all the updates! Now I need to get on it and do mine! It was fun to see all the people that made your life in Boise what it was...
So good to see your smiling faces, even if it is from a month ago! We miss you guys and think and pray for you often. Hope all is well and you are in a routine by now. Can't wait to see pictures of the house and hear how how you are all doing. Love and prayers,
Lisa for all of us
Post a Comment