I am the mom of two amazing kids and wife (for 10 years!) to my wonderful husband Greg. I love to scrapbook, read and do anything crafty. This is one of my two blogs, one for my family photos and one for my creative side.
This was the first year we actually went trick-or-treating (as opposed to going to a carnival)...and the kids LOVED it. They had so much fun and were SO cute!
They are SO cute... Emma didn't think that was Joel because she didn't think he used to have hair on his face :-) I could tell that you were trick-or-treating in the NW because you had "layered" costumes to keep them warm! So, in the "loot" picture, what is that couch behind Joel? I don't remember it. Is that your house?
3 comments:
Happy Halloweener!!! WOW you got this post up quick!!! We just got home from Trick or Treating! I loved the costumes, looks like a fun night!!
They are SO cute... Emma didn't think that was Joel because she didn't think he used to have hair on his face :-) I could tell that you were trick-or-treating in the NW because you had "layered" costumes to keep them warm! So, in the "loot" picture, what is that couch behind Joel? I don't remember it. Is that your house?
They looked great! I'm so glad they had fun!
Post a Comment