Monday, May 28, 2012

March!!

We started out March with MORE snow...just a little bit this time. :)

Katie came for a nice, long visit...we LOVED having her here!!
It had been almost FIVE years since we had seen each other, so we had A LOT of catching up to do.  We talked, and talked, and talked and talked and talked...this is not an exaggeration.  It was a wonderful time!

Maren visited Salon Katie and got her hair cut and curled  :)
 
  
Joel impressed her with his snowflake-making abilities :)

On March 5th, I was laid off from my job...this was the first morning I got to sleep until 7 and then have breakfast with my kids (on a weekday!).  It has been a wonderful change for our family!

Greg & I got to dress up and go to dinner for his work (thanks, Katie, for helping me pick out this FUN dress!)
 

Maren and I took a spontaneous trip to Portland (because I can!) to see my mom and Grandad.  We had a great time.

It was a quick trip, but it was so fun to spend time with Grandad...

and time with Mimi is always special.

All this snow is really unusual for these parts...especially in the middle of March!
 
 

They had time for some snow angels and a quick snowman before school!
 

Joel got an award for getting 2nd place for A/R (reading) points for the whole second grade class!  Go Joel!!

Cute haircut...funny face...

An interesting place for a nap (yes, she really is asleep!)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: