Sunday, May 27, 2012

January Snow Storm

Well, since I am so far behind, I may just do a couple of my favorite pictures from each month to get caught up...but I HAD to post these pictures of the snow storm we had in January.  This was a LOT of snow for this area and we had a ton of fun with it.
 
 
 
 

Greg built this snow slide for the kids...hours of fun for the whole neighborhood!
 
 
 
 
 
Sadly, after several days of all that fun snow, it turned to ice...we lost power for 2 days (but were able to use the generator that came with the house...awesome!).  We also lost one whole tree in the backyard (below) and many branches from other trees.  There were trees down ALL OVER THE PLACE and we feel blessed that no damage was done to our house or to us!

So that was our exciting January! 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: