Thursday, December 08, 2011

September!

We had such a great time at the beach when we went camping, we decided to take a day trip to Westport. It was SO much fun. We had great weather and we just hung out and played all day.





We bought that shelter so that we would have some protection from the wind and sun...we had been wanting to get one for when the kids play spring soccer and I found a good deal on it!
















Ok, I went a little overboard with the ocean pictures (that's only a fraction of what I took) but I LOVED the absolute JOY on their faces while playing in the waves.

Pre-K open house...Kylie gets to be in Maren's class this year!



She's still my sweet baby even though she's almost 5!


Here's a little photo shoot from the first day of school. She was definitely hamming it up!







We went to the Puyallup fair again this year...it was a HORRIBLE day (weather-wise) so there were no lines, but we were cold and miserable. The first thing we did was the tilt-a-whirl all together, and it was definitely the most fun of the whole morning.










I laugh every time I look at this picture. I think I told them to look like they are going to take a big bite out of it...but it looks more like they are screaming at it. LOL. :)




Mmmm...cotton candy.



The long-awaited giant slide...due to the rain, it was closed for most of the time, but they were able to dry it all off and open for a bit. This is up year around and we can see it as we drive around, so it would have been really disappointing to not be able to go on it!


Oh, and I decided to paint our guest bathroom one day....


Much better, I think!

0 comments: