My good friend Kristin and her little girl Ellison came up to spend the weekend with us.
The kids had fun together despite the age difference (Ellison is about 1 1/2 here) - and Kristin and I had a great time catching up, eating good food and laughing a lot! :)
So sweet.
An outing to Flaming Geyser National Park...I still haven't been there, but the kids love it and they have been several times. Maybe next summer! :)
Love these smiles...
My mom and brother came up for her birthday...it was the day after I got home from Germany and I honestly can't remember much about that visit...I was SO tired and I'm sure it was pretty boring being here...Sorry Kevin!
More hiking pictures...I think Greg and the kids did this while I was recovering from my trip. :)
At the end of the month the McCutchens came up for a visit and to go to the wedding of a friend of ours from seminary days. This is the only picture I took of the whole time they were here! But we had fun (as always) hanging out with kids, playing games, doing crafts and just being together!
Greg & I at the wedding...
The day the McCutchens left we left to go camping on the Oregon Coast. I grew up going to Ft Stevens and it was SO FUN to take the kids there.
Joel bravely climbed all over it...
Maren was not so brave, but she did it!
We had a nice warm day on the beach and the kids loved it...
My dad & Connie camped with us...didn't get many pictures of the camping part of it...that's the part I could have done without. :)
The Jetty...
Joel is a 2nd grader this year. I can't believe how big he is getting and we are so incredibly proud of him.


0 comments:
Post a Comment