Greg took the kids to this great park last Monday when he had the day off. It is a forested park with trails and creeks running through it. (Kind of like Forest Park in Portland only A LOT smaller).

It was really cold and a little bit foggy in there, but they had fun exploring!
Cool spiderwebs...
They watched leaves float on the creek...

And posed for some cute pics!

I love the green!!

So yesterday we all went back together to do some more exploring. The weather is much warmer and we had fun walking a trail that has exercise stops along the way (bars for chin-ups, beams for balance, etc).

This is the kind of hiking that I always imagined us doing as a family...I am so glad to now be in a place where we can do it!
2 comments:
So fun to see all your updates. So glad you are enjoying life and taking in all your regional area has to offer. :) It continues to be grey and overcast here. Wah, wah... But, hopefully spring will come soon. Love you lots, can't wait to be with you in the fall.
I miss that green!!!!
Post a Comment