We had a fun Valentine's Day this year!

The kids did a little craft in the morning. (I was in Boise for a couple of days and Sheran gave me these little foam kits for them to do. Thank you Sheran!)

We all got to go to church together! Greg has to work 2 Sunday's a month, so it is pretty rare that we get to go as a family.

I had prepared a scavenger hunt for the kids and another one for Greg...so after lunch they got to find their clues and little presents. It was SO fun...they all loved it. These cups were one of their presents and the clue inside was like a puzzle...they had to fit it together so we could read the clue.

I didn't get any good pictures of them actually doing the hunt...they were just running around too fast! But there were 5 total clues and at each one was a little present (suckers, glow sticks, coloring books, etc.).

Greg's clues were harder, so he had to really search for his presents! This magazine was in the freezer! He also got some candy and a starbucks gift card...

This is the card that Greg made for me. He cut out that cool tree and bought a punch for all the little flowers! I love it. The kids also made me some paintings and a collage of flowers in a vase...I'll have to take some pictures of those...

Then we went for a run together...the weather outside was really nice, but as soon as we got going it started pouring!! But we kept going and came home soaked after a 2 1/2 mile run - the kids were bundled up in the trailor and when it started raining we put the front cover on so they didn't get wet...Maren was so comfortable she took a little nap! Oh, is anyone surprised to see me running?! Me too! I decided to take up running at the beginning of the year and Greg & I are doing an 8K up in Vancouver BC in May! I never thought I would enjoy running, but it has been really fun...and really hard.
0 comments:
Post a Comment