Since I am so far behind, I'm going to put ALL of our September pictures in this one post...

This is the park that is right behind our neighborhood (within easy walking distance). We love to walk or ride bikes there.

Our neighborhood is so kid friendly - the kids ride their bikes and play outside as much as possible!

Joel started school this month...he's doing Pre-Kindergarten at a great little school. He loves it so far!


Field trip on the first day of school!

His coat hook :)

They got to make apple pie during apple week. It was really yummy (he shared it with us!)
Greg and Todd have gone fishing a couple of times - starting at 4am!! This is dedication, or insanity, depending on who you ask :)
We went to Portland for Dean's 2nd birthday and to see family there. It was a fun and quick trip. It's nice that we can get there in 3 hours now, instead of 9!


Fun with Great Aunt Ruth!

We also spent a good part of a day with Carolyn. It was so good to see her again (we miss not having her a part of our daily life!)

We went to the Rose Gardens and enjoyed the beautiful weather and roses!!


Sweet friends. Maren was almost asleep on Carolyns back.

We found these ballet slippers in a box of clothes from Christina and Maren has discovered her love for dancing. She calls them her Balleray slippers.



We got to celebrate Grandaddy's 88th birthday at our house! We had a nice afternoon and evening with them and Mimi & Del were there too!

Happy Birthday!!

Three generations of beautiful women - if I had been in the picture, that would have been 4!!
We had such beautiful weather all month - we spent as much time outside as possible (it won't last much longer here in the NW!)
Mt Rainier (taken from our neighborhood the park). This mountain (volcano!) it is huge and gorgeous and I am amazed every time I get a glimpse of it!
3 comments:
I love your update!!! Thanks for all the pictures :-) Love Maren's ladybug boots, too...
My cousin is a teacher at Immanual. She's Mrs. Papen. If you meet her, tell her that you know me! Also, my other cousin's daughter attends there I think. Her name is Mallory.
I've got lots of family in the puyallup area, so we'd love to come see you sometime if we're up for a visit. Miss you guys!
What lovely pictures! It's so good to see your smiling faces again... I adore those black and white ones; they're just gorgeous.
Miss you and love you!
Post a Comment