With 4 days until Christmas, and the knowledge that I will have a new batch of pictures to share with everyone, I am finally motivated to post pictures of our trip to Reno for Thanksgiving!

Mom and her two youngest sons out for a walk...can you guess who's who??

Aren't uncles fun?
Greg, Matt and older brother Steve going for a mountain bike ride.
And Joel got to join in for a small part of the ride!

Joel and Maren absolutely loved uncle Matt...could it be the similarities to Daddy?!

One day we all went for a walk together along the river. The people are hard to see in this one, but everyone is there (except me).


Joel with Grandma and Grandpa

During the walk we stopped at a coffee shop for a little something warm to drink. I thought this was a great picture of the guys.

The kids had fun climbing on rocks and running all around. It was about a 3 mile walk, so it was great exercise for them!

They were doing work on one part of the path, so there were lots of big construction equipment that they got to look at up close.

One evening we all watched Polar Express together (even Max, the dog!). And if you were wondering why I wasn't in many of the pictures...I read two entire books on the trip. But I did manage to go on a couple of walks and help cook a Thanksgiving dinner. :)

This was on the way home (at the beginning of the road trip).
The kids did great in the car (thanks in large part to the DVD player!), it was fun to see Greg's side of the family (part of it anyway) and and we had great weather. We have a lot to be thankful for!
0 comments:
Post a Comment