I have been meaning to do this since her birthday (at the beginning of November) but as you can tell, I am behind on my blogging. So enjoy this little tribute to my sweet little girl and look for Thanksgiving pictures next!
SILLY, SASSY & SMART
these are the words that come to mind when I think of Maren. She amazes me each day with her humor, intelligence, and attitude!
She loves to read books, color, dance, and take baths. Her favorite foods are avocado, pretzles and chocolate chip cookies. She doesn't like sun in her eyes (it's hot), jello jigglers, smiling for the camera (a recent development).
One of the best things about a 2-year-old is the way they say things - here are a couple of Maren's that I love:
1. Mom, can you cut my no-nails (toe nails)?
2. My boogers hurt
3. Where's my mybles (marbles)?
4. You're wup-tum (welcome).
5. I need a car (while crying/sad about something). Apparently Hot Wheels comforts her!
6. Oh my shoot!
7. Oh my josh (gosh)!
We are so blessed by this little girl.



2 comments:
Maren is too sweet! I think she takes after her mommy! I love the new winter layout for the blog! Love you friend!
She is too cute! William's 'you're wellcome' is "yo wop-um" :-)
Post a Comment