Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Layover in Portland

My mom flew home to Portland with me and the kids and then we stayed there for the week until our stuff arrived in Boise. We mostly just hung out, and I spent a lot of time on the phone trying to arrange for our new house, etc. But we did get out and take walks and I also got to catch up with an old friend from OMSI, Nicole. I didn't get any pictures, but we picked up right where we left off three years ago and had so much fun talking. Here are a couple of pictures that I did take during the week...Grandma Thomas with the kids...we didn't get any of Grandpa this time, but he spent time with Joel - going on walks and throwing the frisbee. Thanks for letting us stay with you!We spent our last night in Portland at Mimi's house...she got Joel this scooter and helmet for his Birthday (early). He LOVED riding it around in the house and outside. Thanks Mimi!

She and Joel also played a lot in the back yard - working in the garden and playing catch. So fun.

One thing I love about Joel is that he is a great helper...he loves having a job to do!

Mimi and Del with the kids...we had so much fun with you guys!

1 comments:

Brian, Emily, Violet, and Jack said...

Your updates are great! It's so fun to see Joel and Maren, I miss you guys tons! Can't wait to see more of your new place and life in Boise!! Love you!
Emily :)