Saturday, February 26, 2011

Winter

January and February have been very uneventful (unless you count sickness as an event!) and I haven't taken very many pictures. Here are a couple of random pictures...
My mom brought over some of my baby clothes, thinking they were bigger sizes than they are! Maren had fun doing a little dress-up with this baby dress and bonnet...I think my mom made that dress for me and it's probably a size 2!

Not quite sure about being close to mom these days...unless he is bumping into me, tickling me or hugging me too hard. I guess I'll take what I can get!
Maren is into taking self-protraits with the camera...she took these three.



I took the kids to a jump zone one Saturday and they had a BLAST.


It was fun to get out of the house and they had a great time together.
Beautiful, sweet, laughing girl.

1 comments:

Brian, Emily, Violet, and Jack said...

Good update! I love that last picture of Maren, so cute!