Friday, August 14, 2009

News

Well, it's finally, offically, official! Greg was "officially" offered the job in Puyallup today. Yes, Greg gave his notice 3 weeks ago, we gave our rental notice almost a month ago and we have a Budget truck reserved for this coming Thursday...all without having a formal job offer?! You could say that this was a leap of faith, but we were confident that this was going to go through and that it's where we're supposed to be! I'm so glad we were right!! (There were a lot of legal requirements the hospital had to meet before they could offer the job, which is why it took so long.) I think this job/move was worth the wait!

So, 7 days and counting...lots to do before then, but I will try to keep this as updated as possible in the next weeks!

7 comments:

Jason and Trish said...

Congrats to you all!!!! And...have fun packing! :) :) I guess you'll be a little closer!?!?

Sarah H. said...

I'm so excited for you! I have lots of family in Puyallup, and we used to live right on the Puyallup/Tacoma border, so if you need any info or anything, let us know. Hope to see you guys soon. Sorry it didn't work out when we were in ID, but when we were going through Boise we were driving super long days and didn't have time to stop.

Dave said...

Congrats Greg! We are so excited to have you closer. I know Dean will enjoy getting to see you all, but especially Uncle Greg more frequently. And Jen, I want to make scrapbooking dates. I haven't done anything since April. Dean is almost two! According to his scrapbook he's only about 6 months old, I better get going:) Love you all! See you soon.
-Beka

Lars Legend said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Hurray!!! We are so excited for you all as you begin this new chapter. God is good! We're just back from vacation in Oceanside with the family, and we're wondering why we don't live on the West Coast!!! :) Enjoy your last few days and goodbyes. We'll be praying for a smooth transition. Love you all.

Ankeney Tribe said...

Yay! Praying for you this week as you move!!!

Devyn said...

Congrats! Is greg working at Good Sam? My dad used to do some on call chaplaincy there several years ago. (I went to seminary with Greg)