This time it was just Greg and the kids making the long drive to Portland for Greg's Ordination (I joined them via plane two days later - yes I realize that I got the better deal! But he volunteered and the kids were so good for him!).
They were READY to go from the time they woke up. We had to keep telling them to get out of the car because it wasn't time to go yet!
Taking a break from watching movies to do a little coloring/activities.
Yes, Greg took these pictures while driving (I asked).






They even got to put their feet in the COLD water at the bottom...daddies are so fun.


They got to my dads safe and sound and Greg didn't take another picture for the next two days! I may be able to post some that my dad took of their time together.
They stopped at Multnomah Falls again on the way...they had so much fun and Greg took some GREAT pictures...
Next up - ordination pictures!


0 comments:
Post a Comment