Yes, I know...we have already forgotten that Christmas was less than three weeks ago...but I couldn't not post these!
On Christmas Eve the kids got to open one present each - new jammies! And then we let them open one that was for both of them...Joel is holding the big Curoius George book. We then snuggled up on the couch with popcorn, cookies and hot cholocate and watched the Polar Express. I think this will be an annual tradition. It was so fun.
In the morning after Greg got home from work we opened all the rest of the gifts. I didn't get pictures of all of them, but you get the idea...
This is a dollhouse that Maren got...it folds open and has little wooden dolls and furniture in it!
Maren tried to open her gifts with some tongs she got as part of a cooking utensil set...creative.
Greg got a fishing pole - well, not the actual pole, but enough $$ to go buy one!
Joel got his first video game - and it's educational! This will be great for long car rides, too!



0 comments:
Post a Comment