Yesterday was Maren's 2nd Birthday! I can't believe she is already two, and she seems so grown up! Right now she is very primly serving me tea with her new little tea set...so cute! I didn't have my camera for her birthday party (don't ask), so I have to wait to get pictures from my cousin. For now...here's the one birthday picture I got!

We tried to teach Maren that she is two, but every time we ask her how old she is, she says 4! I think she had a really fun birthday, and we had fun seeing her enjoy it. More pictures to come!
We tried to teach Maren that she is two, but every time we ask her how old she is, she says 4! I think she had a really fun birthday, and we had fun seeing her enjoy it. More pictures to come!



2 comments:
Hurray for Maren. Happy Birthday sweet girl! Love the cute hair cut too. :)
Happy Birthday, Maren! I remembered it was her birthday ON her birthday, but each time we talk I keep forgetting to mention it! Can't wait to see the pitures!
Post a Comment