I got a new bike today!! The one that Greg gave me when we were engaged (7 years ago!) was quite a bit too big for me, so we sold that one, and bought this new women's Specialized. I rode it on the greenbelt this afternoon and I love it! My plan is to get in shape and ride in the Portland Bridge Pedal next August.
I also got a new helmet-it has flowers on it AND it matches my bike!! :)
Joel is also excited about his bike! Greg took the training wheels off yesterday and he picked up right where he left off last summer. Basically, he can ride it completely by himself, and in no time he learned to turn around (even go in circles) and is working on stopping without crashing. :) We are so proud of him!



1 comments:
joel is a bike rider!!! we wish he could come riding with nate! and, we wish we could all go out on a big bike ride together as families. but, not to be. hello from alaska:)
Post a Comment