Maren fell out of a wagon and hit her head on the sharp inside of the handle, splitting her head. I was home alone with the kids (of course) and I couldn't tell how bad it was, so I decided to take her to the ER. Greg was on duty at the hospital that night, so he got to come join us. It turned out that it wasn't bad enough for stitches (I guess it has to be REALLY bad for them to do stitches on the face anymore), so they used this glue stuff to hold it together. The doc said that it will heal nicely with this, so it was good that we brought her in. And it was also good because she was starting to get croup again so they gave her some medicine and it didn't develop into the full-blown croup that she had in December. So, it turned out to be a mixed blessing that she hit her head that night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment