I am not a big fan of Halloween, but our church was having a Harvest Carnival on Halloween night, so we decided it would be fun to go to that. It was!

Our little giraffe...we knew this costume would be perfect for Joel - he has always loved giraffes!
Sweet butterfly - delicate and pretty, just like our little Maren.
Here's Joel trying to whack the pinata...he was not so sure about the blind fold, and didn't even stay around for the candy! Despite having face painting, trunk-or-treating, a box maze and a pumpkin toss, Joel spent the majority of his time jumping in the blow-up castle (we got video of this, but no pics).
Maren got her first taste of pure sugar, in the form of a sucker...thanks daddy! :)
2 comments:
I love the kids costumes! The look adorable. By the way, Happy Birthday to Maren, a few days late. I'm sure she will soon learn that is kind of how things work with her Auntie Beka. I'm looking forward to seeing you all this weekend.
-Beka
loving the giraff and butterfly! wish we could see you all in person but fun to see the pics.
Post a Comment