Thursday, July 05, 2007

Sister Visit

Two days after we got here, my sister Christina came to visit (leaving her 4 kids at home!), to help us unpack, and play with the kids. It had been over a year since we had seen each other, so it was LONG overdue! Here are a couple of pics from her visit.

Back before we had 6 kids between us, we used to stay up all night scrapbooking...we can't really do that anymore, but we did have a creative project to do together - we made curtains for the big window in the living room! It was really fun to work on, and I definitely needed her to help me get it done - I STILL haven't done the other ones, even though I have all the stuff! I think we finally finished it at 12:3oam...I guess we could have been scrapbooking afterall! Maybe next time!
Christina walked Maren around when we went to the park so that she would fall asleep...she eventually did, but not before smiling for the camera!
THANKS FOR COMING TO VISIT! WE MISS HAVING YOU HERE!


0 comments: