Friday, March 09, 2007
Mommy Milestones
Now that Maren is 4 months old, I thought I would venture out of the house, in the car, on my own with both kids...this may sound crazy, but I had not yet done this! This was easy to do because of the frigid winter here in Chicago, Maren's hatred for the car seat, and Greg's flexible school schedule (allowing us to go out in shifts). SO, I decided it was time to be self sufficient and I took both kids to story time at the library on Tuesday. It went so well, that the three of us went out again on Wednesday...despite 2 inches of fresh snow on the ground and more falling! Maren hit a milestone, too, because she did really well in the car and even fell asleep in the carseat and took long naps! Yay...I feel like I finally have my life as an independent mom back and can free up Greg to do other things (homework, perhaps?)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Congrats to you!! Way to go for getting out. It gets easier but some days it's harder :) But the easier outweighs the harder. Glad it went so well, Jen! Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment