Thursday, May 11, 2006
Jen and Joel's Spring Break
Joel and I went to Portland while Greg was in Chile - I think Greg got the better deal, though we had a really fun time with my family! I don't have any pictures to show for it because Greg had our camera, but we went swimming, to the Children's Museum, and did a lot of playing (Joel has three (now four) cousins in Portland). My sister and I worked on our scrapbooks when we could but mostly we just hung out with the kids. And the most exciting thing is that my sister had her baby boy (her other three are girls), William Geoffrey. He was born the day we left, so I still haven't seen him in person but here is a picture of when he was first born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment